Welcome To Creeden Construction
Family Owned and Operated Since 1993
It takes vision, creativity and experience to understand the elements that form a custom home community.
We provide what matters most:
- Superior Design Options
- The Highest Quality of Construction
- Experience, Customer Service, and Trust that True Professionals Provide
The Cokeley/Creeden Families are the experts, instinctively fulfilling the needs, the dreams and wishes
of today’s discriminating homebuyer.
- New Home and Commercial Construction
- Construction Management | Consulting
- Subdivision Development and Entitlement Processing
Custom Modern Homes
Modern architecture breaks away from the cookie-cutter designs and lavish approaches of pervasively ornate and oversized “McMansions.” Instead, it takes inspiration from the philosophy, “form follows function,”
We build custom designed, high-performance modern homes for clients looking for streamlined modern designs and efficiency.
Traditional house plans offer old-fashioned charm with modern innovations. Comfortably rooted in a wide variety of American historical styles, Traditional house plans have a wonderfully warm and familiar feel.
We have 40 years of experience constructing traditional custom homes in California.
Our Recent New Home and Commercial Communities in the Palm Springs Region
- Ivy League Estates: 64 homes located just off Bob Hope near Clancy Lane in Rancho Mirage
- Mission Haciendas: 21 golf-course homes located inside Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage
- River’s Edge: A Class-A Office Park (10 Buildings) located near The River’s Shopping and Theatre Complex in Rancho Mirage
Our Recent Work in The Sacramento Region
- New 6,929 SF Custom Home, Granite Bay
- Remodel 4,500 SF Home, Arden Arcade
- Multi-Family 14 Unit Remodel, Roseville